Looking for an excellent value? Our crate and skate systems maximize your space, meaning you’ll need fewer crates to move than traditional boxes.
- Due to its stacking capability (compared to cardboard), this system requires less moving labor, equating to time and money saved.
- Crate & Skate systems maximize moving van capacity by 30-40%. Skates pack tighter while crates stack higher than cardboard boxes without crushing.
- Crates hold approximately 2.6 cu. ft., 38% more (by volume) than the average moving box of 1.5 cu .ft.
- Skates hold 4 crates compared to 3 for traditional box dollies…33% savings.
- Crate/skate system provides efficient loading and unloading.
- You can own and reuse crates for moving or storage at a reasonable cost. Rental is now available in limited regions!
- Skates provide multiple uses around many workplaces.
- Crates may be used repeatedly for years to come.
- Compared to box dollies, fewer skates are required to complete the job.
- Reinforced tie holes allow you to use zip ties or padlocks.
- Superior lid strength.
- Nesting ratio about 5 to 1
- Reusable & environmentally friendly
- May qualify for “LEED” points
- Helps keep landfills from filling as fast
- Crates are recyclable, made of HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)